[lbo-talk] Re: Queer Eye

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sat Oct 4 20:47:56 PDT 2003

Speaking of queer TV: I'm absolutely hooked on Queer Eye... Chuck0

Have to confess that I watched an episode and liked it...Joanna

Ode to the Enigma of Social Psychology 101 or Queer TV:

Eros' desire, to stab anything alive that struggles, deep enough to wound, releases Psyche from her slumber, and unfolds her wings, in boundless flight.

Proving of course that desire is mythologically constructed before all other dialogues in the Academia or the Agora begin.

Get a grip kids, come on...

Chuck Grimes