[lbo-talk] Brezhnev was Russia's Elvis (was popular Russian political figures)

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 00:53:45 PDT 2003

I think it is more than that -- I get the feeling people remember him the way somebody might remember a old grandfather with kooky habits. Plus he was in power a long time, and his face was everywhere...

God, what a trainwreck of a daughter. Josif Kobzon (the singer) says she tried to sleep with him. God forbid.