[lbo-talk] dixor

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Mon Oct 6 22:29:36 PDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 at 4:09pm Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Brian, it's as clear as Carl J. Norgard's 1987
> dissertation, "Eco-Polarities In An Ever Shrinking
> Socio-Bio Construct Experienced At Meta-Levels" (Parts II
> & IV). I mean, how much more do you need to know about
> "social construction," esp those models that were designed
> may be interested in "clear speaking," but those in the
> know understand that "clarity" is an
> imperialist/sexist/racist/genocidal concept favoring White
> Straight Male rule. In other words, the denser the text,
> the freer the text reader. Get with it!

yo dennis! are you saying you don't undestand the diff between "i suck dick because god made me that way" and "i suck dick because i choose to" or "i suck dick because society made me this way"? i know you do understand.

nobody has dragged out the sort of claptrap (which i know exists and i have no patience with it either) you were either lampooning ot citing.

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"