[lbo-talk] Cyborg Tales

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Oct 7 13:23:25 PDT 2003

Quoting Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>:

> A caution: no one knows how to model the "likely voter" in this
> election. So the polls are issued without a high degree of confidence.

True confession: I actually voted for Bustamente today (and against the recall, of course). I haven't voted for a Dem since 1996 and really, really wanted to go with Camejo, but the thought of the Grope-inator, that evil agent of the Machines, exterminating the higher education budget and unplugging the $8 billion Enron lawsuit was too much to bear.

Goddamn it, where's Michael Biehn when you really need him?

-- DRR