[lbo-talk] crazy?

R rhisiart at charter.net
Tue Oct 7 22:41:54 PDT 2003

doug's question was an opportunity for "non-americans" to kick some US butt. yet everyone's saying, in effect, "what did you expect."

come on, non-americans. give us your best shots. pretend you're french and that this is your chance to rat out the anglo-saxon conspiracy. do you really want to deal with a US president named arnold schwarzenegger in a few years?

----- Original Message ----- From: David To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:19 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] crazy?

Not ... not really you had another bad actor serve as Govenor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 11:10 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] crazy?