[lbo-talk] crazy?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 07:32:39 PDT 2003

Actually I think the big problem with Gov Arnold is less likely to be that he will institute policies that are much to the right of Davis' -- Davis was fairly conservative for a Dem, and Arnold is pretty liberal for a GOPster -- than the fact that he is absolutely unqualified for the job. The new chief exec of a state that is bigger and richer than most countries has no executive experience with anything bigger than a big-budget Hollywodd movie. At least when Clint EAstwood went into politics, he decided to start at the level of being Mayor of a small town. jks