[lbo-talk] crazy?

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:48:15 PDT 2003

>From: mike larkin <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com>

>How so? We're so brainwashed into believing we're the
>free-est mofos on the planet that even Chomsky buys it.

Practically everything is illegal! You can't even drink a beer on the street or busk in the metro. It's insane.

Moscow has millions of illegal residents. They simply pay bribes to the police. In the US, they would be deported. Ah, the benefits of corruption!
:)

This is possibly the most free country on the world, provided you don't step on the toes of a vested powerful interest, Then, the wrath of God comes down.

_________________________________________________________________ Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com