[lbo-talk] Re: crazy?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Oct 8 14:58:32 PDT 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

> That's all very nice, but what does it have to do with a moronic
> millionaire sponsoring a recall campaign that ends up promoting a scary
> idiot? You - and Marc Cooper - go on about what an exercise in democracy
> this was, but the plutocrats are laughing all the way to the bank again.

I had an argument last night with my right wing family over religion and evolution. It seems to me that any politics which continue to refer to the people who support right wing politicians as "idiotic" and "moronic" is only going to harden their positions.

If the Democrats had any brains right now, they'd run some populist celebrity like Michael Moore or Martin Sheen for office. Joseph Liberman? Howard Dean? Dennis Kookspinach? Which politician unemployment office did the Democrats find these people? Do they have some lab somewhere where they combine Walter Mondale's DNA with that of Michael Dukakis? Where are the fucking women candidates?

<< Chuck0 >>