[lbo-talk] Crazy

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 8 18:37:31 PDT 2003

No crazier than leaving noo-clear weapons in the hands of a dim wit frat boy, appointing certifiable idiots to the Supreme Court, judges that don't believe in separation church and state, wrestlers as governors, and talk radio hosts that sound like Nuremburg defendants.

Frankly I'm glad Ah-nuld got elected. Give them exactly what they deserve. I suppose I'm a little envious, the best we seem top be able to do up here are drunks and millionaires.

Actually, Murrica crossed the 'what the fuck? line with politicians years ago. I think we're into heavy bemusement territory now.

PC

At 10/7/2003,, you wrote:
>Message: 7
>Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 23:10:57 -0400
>To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org>
>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>Subject: [lbo-talk] crazy?
>
>So all you non-Americans - do you & your neighbors think we've gone
>completely crazy having elected Arnie governor of our biggest state,
>one that likes to think of itself as on the cutting edge of
>civilization?
>
>Doug

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo