[lbo-talk] Lula

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 9 09:29:33 PDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:07:58 +0100 (BST), Simon Huxtable <jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't seem to know nearly enough about Lula and the
> Workers' Party and I'm trying to find out more (all
> the information I get is from looking at the Economist
> in the library, which is okay but only up to a point).
> Are there any books or articles that people would
> recommend I should look at?
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

Without Fear of Being Happy: Lula, the Workers Party and Brazil. Published in Hardcover by Verso Books (October, 1991). Authors: Emir Sader and Ken Silverstein.

Brazil: carnival of the oppressed : Lula and the Brazilian Workers' Party / Sue Branford & Bernardo Kucinski. London : LAB, 1995. -- Michael Pugliese