[lbo-talk] radio Henwood

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:09:23 PDT 2003

Is the measure of one's worth how amusing one is? He is a very predictable god that failed self important tool in Europe and still more so in France. Have you actually followed his career almost none of which is written about in English? I have a hard time imagining you actually know what he is and has done. You cited his support for a Palestinian state; did you see what I posted from Said on BHL, Sartre & Israel? What is so fascinating?

> I've heard all this. He's not a wind-up neocon, and
> he's pretty amusing. I'm sorry I didn't get to see
his hair. Doug