[lbo-talk] radio Henwood

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:22:31 PDT 2003

Oh sure because that's exactly what I said he needs to be approved by Amy Goodman. Please. BHL is a fraud and that's different. No one on the left in Europe will go near him for that reason no matter how nice his table manners. A critique for you seems to equal a puritanical injunction. I asked what he says that is worth saying at the cost of providing exposure to a hack. Have you actually read what he says and followed his career in France or do you go on perosnal charm?

> >Is the measure of one's worth how amusing one is?
>
> Oh come on. The more I think about this the more it
> annoys me. Does every interviewee have to have an
Amy Goodman seal of approval?