[lbo-talk] radio Henwood

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:27:15 PDT 2003

They are not popular with many people but are fixtures of a certain middle brow journalism scene which throws in articles every now and then from "controversial" public intellectuals. That would be the extent of it. Levy is far better known to the public from his flackery in ex-Yugoslavia & also because of his wife who is a hack actress. Alain Finkelkraut is probably better known than Glucksmann.