[lbo-talk] radio Henwood

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 9 23:21:42 PDT 2003

http://freshair.npr.org/guest_info_fa.jhtml?name=2002/owenbennettjones Pakistan: Eye of the Storm http://www.hvk.org/articles/0403/250.html

Pakistan : In the Shadow of Jihad and Afghanistan by Mary Anne Weaver And get Jon Lee Anderson on the show. He is a frequent guest on Laura Flanders Friday media wrapup show. http://www.workingforchange.com/radio/index.cfm? -- Michael Pugliese