[lbo-talk] radio Henwood & Levy

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:37:26 PDT 2003

What a monster dick. Nothing is more contemptible than capitalizing on human suffering to make yourself famous. Execrable.

"There was a peace-loving race of Chechens living in harmony with their neighbors. A quaint, pastoral and exotic people rather like Ewoks. Then, the Russians, having nothing better to do with their time than pointlessly kill and maim, decided for no discernable reason to invade Chechnya (not the other way around, no matter what the Dagestanis say). I am a great hero for breaking this news to a cowardly and ignorant West." What a prick.