[lbo-talk] Bernard Henri Levy? Non! Alain Badiou? Oui!

jakub at att.net jakub at att.net
Fri Oct 10 11:07:19 PDT 2003

And speaking of BHL, Thomas Sheehan published a hilarious, and convincing demolition job on him and the "nouvelle droit" nearly a quarter century ago (Christ!) in the NYRB. (Alain de Benoit also takes his licks). I remember reading this when it first appeared, and have never taken BHL seriously since (which is no reason why he wouldn't make a perfectly entertaining radio guest). Here:

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/7558

Jacob Conrad