[lbo-talk] Re: Black music makes history

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 03:51:45 PDT 2003

The former Soviet Union has some fantastic rock music that is very innovative. But of course it's not known outside of the Russian-speaking world.

---

He's OK. Elvis C has been doing good stuff too. So has Bob D. But my point is not that there's no one good, or even that there's no one new that's good, but that we aren't getting the quantity, intensity, and density of first class work that we once did; this is a qualitative, unscientific judgment, but such judgments are not meaningless. There have been Golden Ages -- and aftermaths.

_________________________________________________________________ Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup