[lbo-talk] Re: Pollan/Obesity in Canada

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Oct 13 15:16:24 PDT 2003

You are correct about the steady decline, which was constantly talked about in ag. econ classes that I took in the 1960s. You can get a rough idea of what was happening by looking at the proportion of people that worked on the farms, although that approach is biased because over time farmers purchased more and more farm inputs rather than producing them on the farm.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu