[lbo-talk] Re: (israeli supporting) sex fiend nazi

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Oct 15 12:13:15 PDT 2003

"I do not see a contradiction between Arnie being a nazi sympathizer and Arnie supporting the zionist state. Nope, not a one." Joanna

agreed, though I still don't find the evidence of his "old" nazi support convincing...however, his "newer" adherence to racial supremacist murder in supporting israel is something I do find convincing, and what makes it so aggravating to hear all this double standard morality crap about his alleged evil ways in other areas...

once again, my pimp is better than your pimp "moral" arguments consume the time and thought of people who should know better...

fs