[lbo-talk] Moore on Mumia

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Thu Oct 16 16:06:21 PDT 2003

Also, phony??? I've never heard such a bizarre and ill-fitting characterization. Sure, Amy Goodman's not above criticism, like any of us. I thought Philion's letter to her about the Dalai Lama was very constructive. But the woman is definitely sincere, and almost fanatically committed to social justice. If she's not "real" enough for you, you are a true devotee of your own marginality.

Liza