[lbo-talk] Re: recall, camejo vote

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:35:37 PDT 2003

FYI - on 'Uprising' on KPFK today Sonali Kolhatkar interviewed one of the founders of Paper Tiger TV who also happened to have worked as a production assistant on the project in question where outtakes featured Arnold's statements about Hitler. She said she had to spend hours synching up the audio owith the film footage and said that Arnold indeed did speak admiringly of Hitler - with a glow in his eyes - and then quickly caught himself and offered a pallic disclaimer about not supporting what Hitler did. You can probably hear it on the KPFK program archive.

Joe W.