[lbo-talk] goodman

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 16 19:45:32 PDT 2003

Also, phony??? I've never heard such a bizarre and ill-fitting characterization. Sure, Amy Goodman's not above criticism, like any of us. I thought Philion's letter to her about the Dalai Lama was very constructive. But the woman is definitely sincere, and almost fanatically committed to social justice. If she's not "real" enough for you, you are a true devotee of your own marginality.

Liza

--i'd agree with liza. i'm not nuts about amy g's affection sometimes loony conspiracy theorists and the Dali Lama...but she's clearly committed, not limousine in any sense...

steve