[lbo-talk] Moore reaches for the shovel

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 16 23:22:25 PDT 2003

Gowans digs himself a hole here, http://www.google.com/search?q=Gowans+Milosevic Free Slobodan Milosevic!!! ... Krsljanin, Sloboda (Freedom Association), Yugoslavia, Coordinator of the Board of ICDSM; ... Dr. Mart Gorski, Writer, Canada,; Patricia Gowans, Canada; Stephen Gowans ... http://www.icdsm.org/files/signedby.htm

The first name above, Vladimir Krsljanin of the SPS, once on marxist at yahoogroups.com he recommended reading a book I have in my conspiracy theory section. A book recommended by John Birch Society and other far right loons, full of the usual crap on the Illuminati, "The Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History." -- Michael Pugliese