[lbo-talk] Moore on Mumia

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:04:35 PDT 2003

I appreciate your lucid, on point response. For the record I have always remained agnostic about the facts in Mumia's case, and find that it bears many interesting parallels with the case of the (late) Judi Bari and Darryl Cherney. The Judi Bari faithful are just as intolerent of statements questioning their gospel truth. My point was about Moore's *judgment*, or lack thereof, as illustrated in the two *examples* of his statements about Mumia and Clark. You are the only person on this list who has addressed the Wesley Clark issue as well as the Mumia issue while keeping them in perspective and being directly responsive to the point of my post. Thanks.

Joe W.