[lbo-talk] "Arnie ran on values"

npchilds at shaw.ca npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 17 15:01:31 PDT 2003

>[love the lineup for this speakers' series]

>The lecture series will continue in the coming months with other
>speakers, including 1950s TV personality Art Linkletter and Oliver
>North, the ex-Marine, Reagan adviser and Fox broadcaster.

Gag me. Well I guess '..ex-marine...' bleah bleah bleah sounds better than 'convicted and pardoned felon'. And Art Linkletter's still alive? Jesus, where's the dead pool? I got me a hot bet!

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon