Fruits of anticonspiracy theorizing(wasRe: [lbo-talk] Moore, Mumia)

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 21:57:24 PDT 2003

--- Shane MaMageshshmageipeline.com> wrote:
> Mike LaLarkinrote:
> >...even that poor s.o.b. who bombed the
ReReichstag> >turned out to be acting alone...

> Listening to Nazi apologetics, eh? The guilt of
> Hitler and Goering needs no argument--it
> was demonstrated at the NuNuremburgrials
> by Hans BeBerndiGiseviusan eyewitness (see his
> "To The Bitter End.")
>
> Shane MaMage

Yes, actually, I'm a Nazi myself; I can't believe I've been unmasked. I'm relying on memory of a number of articles, most notably in the London Review of Books within the last year, that made to me a convincing case that there was no conspiracy. Could be wrong. But since conspiracy theories tend to be b.s., I thought I'd throw my lot in with debunkers of this one.