[lbo-talk] Re: Russia, antisemitism

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 05:27:36 PDT 2003

>From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>

> I'm not going to argue w/ you again on this. Would be like wrestling w/
>an alligator.
> Before I list books found on all the university library shelves I'm
>familiar with, recently ran across some quip that if you want to
>misinformed talk with a man that has lived in a foreign country for 30 yrs.

Sasha has never been outside of the former Soviet Union. If anyone is misinformed, it is you. EXTREMELY misinformed.

Simply put, your books and URLs are crap. The USSR was a closed country. Nobody knew what was happening inside the USSR except from what they could get from defectors, who has their own agenda. This stuff is all made up.

_________________________________________________________________ Enjoy MSN 8 patented spam control and more with MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup