[lbo-talk] 'Democrazy'

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:25:18 PDT 2003

Can you explain how I am supposed to engage people who raise counterpoints to my posts? What is the point of having a list if discussion is artificially constrained, I understand that people have concerns about too many posts in their inboxes etc., but I am on many lists and most lists are most concerned about maintaining civil exchange than imposing arbitrary limits to posts. I interpret your admonitions as thinly veiled 'you are not welcome here' statements - if I am not welcome here, I am happy to unsubscribe - please let me know.

Joe W.