[lbo-talk] Posting limit

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Mon Oct 20 10:33:25 PDT 2003

As a representative of the underposting/lurking community (guess some would find that joke in "bad faith") I would be very much opposed to this. Traffic gets to be a bit much as it is, even for someone genuinely interested in just about all the threads. I think a strict 3 per day limit is the only easy way to maintain discipline. You can always take a particularly windy exchange offlist, or pick it up the following day.

Liza