[lbo-talk] Fwd: ERROR CORRECTION: NEW GOD SURVEY DATA

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 20 14:11:27 PDT 2003

ERROR CORRECTION In the last e-Skeptic on the Fox News survey on God beliefs, I reported a 13% error margin. That was an transcription error on my end in translating the data for the internet. It is plus/minus 3%.

Copyright 2003 Michael Shermer, Skeptics Society, Skeptic magazine, e-Skeptic magazine (www.skeptic.com and skepticmag at aol.com). Permission to print, distribute, and post with proper citation and acknowledgment. We encourage you to broadcast e-Skeptic to new potential subscribers. Newcomers can subscribe to e-Skeptic for free by sending an e-mail to: join-skeptics at lyris.net -------------------------