[lbo-talk] Rush 2 Judgment

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 19:19:09 PDT 2003

I got this off this website

www.mosenexplosion.com/

but this article is unattributed

DoreneC

Saturday, October 11, 2003 An Important Statement from American Talk Show host, Rush 2 Judgement

"You know I have always tried to be dishonest with you and open about my bigotry. So I need to tell you today that part of what you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication.

"I first started taking prescription painkillers some years ago when my doctor told me I was a pain in the neck. He then prescribed a frontal lobotomy. "Unfortunately, the surgery was unsuccessful and I continued to be a severe pain in the neck due to herniated discs and a closed-minded, distorted view of the world. I am, and you are, still experiencing that pain. Rather than opt for additional surgery for these conditions, since I have little brain for surgeons to operate on, I chose to treat the pain with prescribed medication. This medication turned out to be highly addictive.

"Over the past several years I have tried to break my dependence on pain pills and, in fact, twice checked myself into anger management facilities and stopped watching Fox News for a whole day once. I have recently agreed with my physician about the next steps.

"Immediately following this broadcast, I am checking myself into a treatment centre at Guantanamo Bay for the next 30 days to once and for all break the hold this highly addictive medication has on me. Once I see what my Government is really up to, up close and personal, I feel sure this will cure me once and for all from being a pain. The show will continue during this time, of course, with an array of guest hosts you have come to know and respect.

"I am not making any excuses. You know, over the years athletes and celebrities have emerged from treatment centres to great fanfare and praise for conquering great demons. So I am going to pretend that I am no role model in line with my flawed and hypocritical ideology. I’ll tell you I want no fuss made about what I’m doing, which is precisely of course why I’m spilling my guts on nationwide radio. Makes sense, I’m sure you’ll agree, just like everything I’ve said all these years. Oh man, I can’t wait to start this rehab.