[lbo-talk] Re: Mahathir: Jews rule the world

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 21 13:27:25 PDT 2003

Dear List:

Just a small note on Malaysia and persecution. Malaysia is a deeply homophobic place that actively persecutes queers. Friends both inside the country and outside who have emigrated tell me how it is almost impossible to live queerly and safely. When discussing the situation in the country I think it is important for progressives to remember how queers are denied freedom in the most personal of areas: intimacy, sexual relations and sexual self-determination.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister