[lbo-talk] O'Reilly whines

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Oct 22 06:19:30 PDT 2003

DoreneFC at aol.com wrote:

> Ahem! I take GRAVE exception to anyone polluting the glorious powerful
> word PUSSY by putting O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Savage anywhere near them in
> a sentence. I wouldn't want the three of them anywhere near ANYTHING I
> value least of all that! Even a nice dom scene with the three of them
> cowering in worship is just TOO MUCH.

I think that's giving _them_ too much power over the word.

But remember, people, the point here is to _hurt their feelings_, and to do that, one may have to use language that we may have some objection to, But if it _hurts_ them, makes them _mad_, and make their audience _laugh_, and even makes _women_ laugh at their pathetic existence, then I say we use these terms against them.

> And while I am at it, what is is about men who think the most
> demeaning thing they can say about other men is to equate them with
> women??????

I don't see it that way-- unless one thinks that characterizing men as helpless, whiny, petulant, spineless twerps equates them with _women_.