[lbo-talk] High-powered Marxist pinup girls?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 10:19:49 PDT 2003

--- Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Huh? Lenin's kind of sexy, don't you think, in
> that icy diabolical
> > > way? He's no Foucault, but compared to Brezhnev,
> he's pretty hot.

Actually I will take the brezhnev-looking russian women whom I went out with anyday over a woman who looks like either Lenin or Foucault. Call me petty if you like, but I prefer a woman with hair on her head. Brezhnev beat out Lenin and Foucault on that count.

>He had a show
> of his work in London a couple of years ago. While
> there, he had an affair
> with a British documentary filmmaker who kept crying
> out "Lenin, Lenin!"
> during the act, if you can believe him.

That's hilarious. Sort of like the scene in "Europa Europa" where the boy posing as a Hitler Youth gets laid on a train by a woman who screams out "Heil Hitler" in the midst of an orgasm.

-Thomas

===== <<You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel>>

Bloodhound Gang, "The Bad Touch"