[lbo-talk] McKinsey on offshoring

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:04:10 PDT 2003

> After going through the "free" registration process
> and logging in, I received this bit of unhappy
> phrasing:
>

> "Premium Membership is required to read the full text
> of Who wins in offshoring "
>
> Which, sadly, requires seekers to surrender the credit
> card digits for info-goodness.

Well, I registered without giving my credit card number. Possible explanation is that some companies provide their stuff free for nonprofits and educational institutions, so entering the email address that does not have the extensions .edu or .org triggers the credit card routine. Just guessing.

Wojtek