[lbo-talk] Michael Parenti

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 26 16:51:38 PST 2003

Hello:

Michael Parenti is speaking at a conference here in Edmonton in a few weeks, along with Naomi Klein (not at the same time).

I think his name has popped up here from time to time and I'd appreciate receiving thoughts from people offlist as to where or not he's worth paying to see. As for NK, I'll have to see, I don't have much of life but I may actually be doing something close to fun the day she's scheduled to speak.

Thanks,

PC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo