[lbo-talk] re: anti war protest #s...

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Oct 26 20:57:47 PST 2003

Mark Rickling wrote:

> Welcome back to town. What's your take on the organizing surrounding the
> FTAA meeting in Miami?

Actually, I'm still in Kansas City, but there is a buzz out here about the FTAA protests in Miami. I'm so used to being a Washington protest insider that it is a big change to see what grassroots activist out here are doing. The peeps out here are organized and very motivated to go to Miami. And there have been lots of consultas all over the place, so I'm guessing that Miami could turn into something interesting.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog)-> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ MutualAid ISP -> http://www.mutualaid.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)