[lbo-talk] one view of the Greens

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 27 13:32:59 PST 2003

Thomas Seay wrote:

>Brian, you have obviously NOT been reading your Worker
>Vanguard or any of the other IMPORTANT newspapers put
>out by the ADVANCED elements in the Working class.

Workers Vanguard is a good paper. I read the latest issue last night and, as always, thoroughly enjoyed it. The enjoyment is a mix of appreciation for the real info and analysis, mixed with some laughs at their attacks on the ISO and the "Death Agony of Capitalism" Trot boilerplate. But no other party paper I've ever seen is anywhere near that good. In fact, I can't think of many nonparty left pubs that are as good as WV.

Doug