[lbo-talk] RE: More on Arnold

npchilds at shaw.ca npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 28 15:41:01 PST 2003

>Sexually insecure. A bigot and drug abuser. Would YOU vote for this man? ;
>DARK SIDE OF THE TERMINATOR by Wendy Leigh

Wotta surpise. Well at least we found out now, rather than after he dies from some bizarre, steroid induced cancer a la John Matuszak, and everyone prattling on tearfully at the funeral about what a great guy he was and how he was 'misunderstood' by so many. Like so many self respecting women.

And shouldn't that subject line be 'Moron: Arnold", or even 'Arnold: Moron'.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon