[lbo-talk] re What does Amy Goodman see in Thomas Moorer?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 29 15:40:17 PST 2003

Shane Taylor wrote:

>I meant to suggest that Rense is an anti-semite. Is that parapolitical?

That's putting it mildly.

<http://www.rense.com/general43/britss.htm>

[...]

Few people today remember the seminal causes of World War II, either. After a demonstrably unfair settlement to conclude World War I (some say engineered by Wilson's Jewish adviser, Colonel House) depriving Germany of all its gold, Hitler came to power and resuscitated the German economy at the very moment the entire rest of the world was ravaged by a bank-created economic meltdown, now known as the Great Depression.

Using a barter trade system that completely circumvented control of the Jewish-dominated banking system (and getting help from American quislings among whom were the ancestors of George W. Bush), Hitler made Germany into an economic power when the rest of the Western world had been reduced to poverty-stricken chaos.

Because of the unfair treatment Germany had received during the creation of the Treaty of Versailles concluding World War I, and because Jewish bankers engineered that ripoff, Hitler began systematically stripping Jews of the their power in Germany. In 1933, world Jewry declared economic war on Germany, a fact well-documented in the history books. The move did little to curb Germany's economic success, as I say, at the exact time America was suffering the dire consequences of its Great Depression.

Further, Zionists worked out a deal with Hitler to not only fleece Jews in Germany, but to help some of them emigrate to Palestine, but only the Jews who Zionist officials deemed worthy to help start a new Jewish state were eligible. The remainder of the Jews were abandoned by the Zionist enterprise.

The epiphany that connects 9/11 to World War II is that there does not exist any non-Jewish written evidence supporting the contention that Hitler had a plan to exterminate Jews. It is true that once Hitler realized in 1942 that the Zionists with whom he had a working arrangement to help colonize Palestine had switched their allegiance to the British that he began rounding up Jews with renewed zeal.

But there is no written evidence among German documents (and Germans were and are notoriously meticulous record-keepers) that there was any plan for what is now known as the Holocaust. Nor is there any hard, non-Jewish evidence of so-called gas chambers. Most of the Jews who did die - certainly not 6 million - perished from either malnutrition or typhus, etc.

Now, in many European countries, there are laws prohibiting anyone from voicing these assertions. Freedom of speech around the world has been killed by Zionist Jews.

[...]