[lbo-talk] re: on ruppert and oliver's right wing prediliections

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:06:42 PST 2003

Please share Lembcke's prodigious evidence of Oliver's and Ruppert's right-wing affiliations. Below is a profile of April Oliver which does not suggest to me any 'right-wing' affiliations - she is a member of both the ACLU and the Council of Foreign Relations. Not well known redoubts of right-wingers. Also, please elaborate on the Lee Atwater thing - I have not been able to find anything on that.

--she's a member of the aclu, therefore not right wing? interesting little theory. maybe atwater was a member of the aclu too, lol...