[lbo-talk] but my gosh, they sound so radical, they must be left!!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 29 18:31:03 PST 2003

Alex Jones, one of the runners up in the latest, hot off the press Project Censored volume, why if he believes that the Bohemian Grove toga parties are really just a cover for Satanist child sacrifice, who are to to dispute it? http://www.infowars.com/

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [laborsummerschoolorganizingcmte] PERSPECTIVES ON 9-11 film and discussion 11/3/03 at SSU Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:44:45 -0800 From: Peter Phillips <peter.phillips at sonoma.edu> Reply-To: laborsummerschoolorganizingcmte at yahoogroups.com To: dansc at yahoogroups.com, zenekar at sonic.net CC: Noel.byrne at SONOMA.EDU, ybobutler at yahoo.com, wsimon at sonoma-county.org, colingodwin at earthlink.net

Forwarded without comment (I'm speechless).

PERSPECTIVES ON 9-11 with Ken Jenkins

November 3 Multipurpose Room Student Union Sonoma State University 7:30 PM Free Admissions

"9/11 was a hoax. This is no longer a wild conspiracy assertion; it is a fact, supported by thousands of other verifiable facts" John Kaminski

With films and presentation, Ken Jenkins will explore the mystery of what really happened on Sept. 11, 2001. While there is much to question in the official story, there is increasing evidence that indicates 9/11 may have been an inside job, meaning it could not have happened without help from compartments within secret agencies in our own government.

This presentation includes parts of the videos The Great Deception and the recently released Aftermath, along with clips from other videos, all tied together with a PowerPoint presentation. There will be ample time for questions and discussion.

Ken Jenkins lives in Marin County and has been giving presentations about 9-11 for over a year and a half. A video and media producer, he was educated as an engineer and has done extensive postgraduate study in psychology and metaphysics.

Sponsored by Project Censored

Peter Phillips Ph.D. Sociology Department/Project Censored Sonoma State University 1801 East Cotati Ave. Rohnert Park, CA 94928 707-664-2588 http://www.projectcensored.org/