[lbo-talk] Koch: Krugman is "lame-brained"

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 08:42:48 PST 2003

Well, to use Koch's logic, we should not try to understand anything either -- a strategy which has proved remarkably effective in US politics lately, and in Koch's career. Understand, schmunderstand. Who needs to unfderstand? What's to understand? They're bad, we're good, we got guns, wipe 'em out. What was it that Wolfie just said about levelling the whole of Iraq?