[lbo-talk] re What does Amy Goodman see in Thomas Moorer?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:27:20 PST 2003

This seems to me an attempt to shift the focus from Mike Ruppert and April Oliver and how they are 'right-wingers' - apparently because that contention is palpably fraudulent. Indeed, the writing of Jeff Rense and John Kaminski (the author of what is excerpted below by Doug) is riven with anti-semitic canards and misinfo. But I think Doug is in a good position to explain perhaps how April Oliver, a member of the Council of Foreign Relations, (a favorite bogey-man of 'right-wing-conspiratorialists') where Doug apparently hangs out from time to time, and a former McNeil-Lehrer correspondent is a 'right-winger'. To be sure, there are neo-con types who are also members of the CFR along with liberals, but I am still waiting for substantiation (not innuendo) about how Ruppert and Oliver are somehow Pat Buchananites of some kind.

Joe W.