[lbo-talk] Re: Winning the GWB dead pool

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 12:59:10 PST 2003

buying the ranch: idiom = dying, passing away, kicking the bucket. synonym: buying the farm.

Recently, news has been all over that press access to Andrews AFB, site of the military morgue, has been restricted. Considering past history, a cynic might see some connection between ambiguity about US casualty counts and this new restriction.

DoreneC