[lbo-talk] Khodorkovsky Could Become Communist Presidential Candidate in 2004

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 14:05:06 PST 2003

John,

this ploy is only part of a last and stupid attempt to stop the Kremlin from playing out its current gambit. Even mention of it, which heard I early on, I thought was not worth mention of here.

A more extensive look at this claim shows that most who claim to be communist are dead against this idea shows how out of touch the leadership of the KPRF is.

Peter

John Mage <jmage at panix.com> wrote: Chris, this is disinformation. The KPRF is always hit with outrageous anonymous stories made barely credible by their own errors. It's been going on for years and years.

john mage