[lbo-talk] re What does Amy Goodman see in Thomas Moorer?

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 30 16:11:19 PST 2003

This seems to me an attempt to shift the focus from Mike Ruppert and April Oliver and how they are 'right-wingers' - apparently because that contention is palpably fraudulent.

--kinda similar to your ignoring Oliver's work on Lee Atwater's election campaign, association with the likes of Singlaub and Moorer, affection for Monika Jensen-Stevenson...belief that "our" soldiers were 'betrayed'...

Ruppert's 'soldiers betrayed' rhetoric speaks for itself...sounds radical...it's just nativist garbage, which Lembcke's book shows clearly enough. Probably Chip Berlet could show considerable documentation of this...

Steve