[lbo-talk] re What does Amy Goodman see in Thomas Moorer?

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Thu Oct 30 19:00:08 PST 2003

Joseph Wanzala wrote:
> This seems to me an attempt to shift the focus from Mike
> Ruppert and April Oliver and how they are 'right-wingers'
> - apparently because that contention is palpably fraudulent.

Yesterday, I posted:

> As for Ruppert, David Corn actually bothered to discredit
> him because of his significant fan-base among Corn's left
> readers:
>
> To Protect and to Spin
> The ex–LAPD cop who became a 9/11 conspiracy king
> by David Corn
>
> http://www.laweekly.com/ink/02/30/features-corn.php

And the day before:

> Even if the political tags are slightly off, these are loathsome
> cranks.

Concern over the left appetite for these people was Stephen's original reason for raising this issue. There's something seriously f'd up when leftist outlets invite Birchers on air.

Always amazed me how nearly all "parapolitical research" comes so quickly into focus if you just take a Bircher's POV. Maybe that's not right-wing, but it's no left I wanna be a party to.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!