[lbo-talk] april n' atwater...no proof

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:39:10 PST 2003

I have done a Lexis-Nexis and Westlaw search and there is no information about April Oliver having worked for Lee Atwater. Please provide your sources, it is not merely about whether or not the allegation is true, but in what capacity she supposedly worked for Atwater. At this point I doubt the veracity of your contention.

Joe W.