[lbo-talk] re april oliver and atwater...

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Fri Oct 31 13:58:16 PST 2003

I have done a Lexis-Nexis and Westlaw search and there is no information about April Oliver having worked for Lee Atwater. Please provide your sources, it is not merely about whether or not the allegation is true, but in what capacity she supposedly worked for Atwater. At this point I doubt the veracity of your contention.

--so you think a lexis nexis search would bring up Oliver's taking a year off from college to work on the campaign? Interesting 'fact checking' technique. Hey, then again, maybe i'm part of the ZOG conspiracy to slander Oliver, eh? Maybe I'm being paid by Kissinger...watch out for the black helicopters...